High Traffic Barber Shop and Salon in Kissimmee needs a barber to reduce current long waiting lines for customers. Salon opens daily from 10am to 9pm and we have customers before opening and after closing, especially on weekends. Looking for someone who speaks English or Spanish.
· Eligible to work in the United States
· A current Florida License. or working on one
- Experience outside school/ training
Necessary Qualities :
· Passionate about their job.
· Flexible, reliable, responsible and available to work weekend hours.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Willing to contribute to the shared responsibilities (answering phone, light cleaning, etc.)
· Minimum experience of at least 1-2 years (studies included).
· Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills.
· Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
· Friendly and positive attitude.
· Confidence and proficiency in performing the following services:
Men's haircut, undercuts, barbering/trims, treatments and hair coloring.
We take both walk-ins and appointments and we are open 7 days/week. Please call or send a message to find out and set up an interview. #407-371-9678.
Barbers: 1 year
English or Spanish with anything else
Job Type: Commission
HairStylist Peluquera Wanted in Kissimmee
Hair Salon is looking for a Stylist for 5/6 or 7 days a week.
Hours of operation are from 10am to 9pm Mon-Sat and 11a
Nail Technician Wanted in Kissimmee Salon
Hair Salon is looking for a Part-time Nail Technician to work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Hours of operation are from 10
Aguiar Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa
Dr. Aguiar earned his medical degree at the University of Iowa’s College of Medicine in 1991, completed his General Surg